As soon as you enlist my services, I will begin designing and organizing your wedding day to your exact specifications. My personal and hands-on approach ensures that every aspect leading up to and including the day is seamless and stress-free.
Working in close collaboration with your chosen venue or marquee company, I will oversee every detail so that nothing is overlooked. I will be there beside you or on your behalf for every site meeting, providing all the support you need.
Together, we will identify your wedding day vision and incorporate your individual personalities and lifestyles into the design aspects of the day. It is essential that your wedding is a reflection of you as a couple, and I will focus on the details that will make your guests feel special, have a great time, and be surprised by unique touches.
I will source all of the suppliers for your wedding day and provide you with a selection of fully vetted options from which to choose. This will enable you to make informed decisions and ensure that your day is as perfect as you envisioned it.Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, but I'm here to help you every step of the way.
From scheduling appointments and ordering samples to managing your budget and tracking payments, I've got you covered.
I'll liaise with all your suppliers to ensure that everyone is on the same page and aware of the day's arrangements. Need help with stationery wording or the Order of Service? Not a problem – I'll guide you through it all.
As the big day approaches, I'll confirm all the details and itineraries with you and your suppliers to ensure that everything is in place. On the day of your wedding, I'll manage the event, decorate your venue or marquee, and act as a point of contact for your guests and suppliers. You can trust me to ensure that everything runs seamlessly and without a hitch.
• Unlimited phone, Zoom and email communication
• Up to 6 wedding planning meetings
• Complete wedding design including design proposal and management of all design related suppliers
• A detailed timeline of the weekend and of event production schedule
• Hiring and management of all wedding suppliers
• Attendance of up to 2 meetings per supplier
• Wedding stationery design and proofs
• Sending out invitations and RSVP management
• Table Plan & Dietary Requirements
• Management of the wedding budget including budget spreadsheet
• Supplier confirmation one month and then one week before your wedding
• Onsite management and coordination of all wedding suppliers
• Coordination of your ceremony rehearsal the day prior to your wedding
• Decor and prop set up for the weekend
• 10 hours of marquee/supplier set up in the week running up to your wedding
• 8 hours the day before the wedding
• 12 hours on the wedding day
• 4 hours the day after for derig
I only take on a limited number of full planning jobs a year